Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tomorrow is October!

Ever since I was a little kid, the first day of October would be Halloween decorating day. I blame my Mom for my obsessiveness over holidays, she has boxes and bags full of decorations for Halloween, Christmas, even Valentine's Day. Every year we'd pick out a new ornament for our Christmas tree and a new piece of decor for Halloween.

As much as I love Halloween, I do have a serious weakness. . .scary movies. To this day I can not watch a scary movie without covering my eyes and peeking through my fingers to see what's going on. Yes, I know, it's sad.

I specially remember a cardboard witch I picked out one year. I thought it was cool in the store, but when we took it home to put it up, I refused to walk down the hallway! It had red, glowing eyes, and it freaked me out at night. So my Mom took it down and it was never to be seen again.

Anyhow, I leave you with a picture of my dog from last Halloween. I haven't decided what she's going to be this year!





Check back soon to see my Halloween decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment