Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Today's Purchase: Fall Decorations

Back in Miami it's a little silly to be decorating for the Fall. Some people do, but not very many. "Fall" in Miami is really no different from Summer. The temperature is pretty much the same and the leaves don't change. There might be a slight temperature change in November when it will be 60 degrees in the morning but will warm up to 80 by 12:00. Doesn't feel like Fall!

Now that I'm here in Ann Arbor I can't wait to decorate for the Fall. I've already started to see the stores bring out Fall decorations and I just had to go check some places out today. First, I went to Marshall's. I was a little disappointed; they only had one aisle of Fall decorations mixed in with Halloween stuff. So I only bought one thing:



It smells so good and I just had to have it. And it was only $5! I think it'll go in the guest bathroom or maybe in the kitchen.

Then I went to Michael's. I've always loved Michael's and I can spend hours there, especially in the scrapbooking section. Michael's is all ready for Fall and Halloween; aisles and aisles of stuff is ready for purchase! I bought several things:





These pumpkin candles smell amazing and I can't wait for their scent to fill the house. I've never bought an arrangement like this before, but it's really pretty and it was 50% off. :)

Last, but not least, I went to Bed Bath & Beyond for Fall placemats.



Yay!! I'm happy with everything I have so far. I'm going to keep the tags on the placemats for a little while to see if I find something else. But I really do like the color!


What did you buy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment