Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This Weekend's Purchase: A Sleeper Couch!!

I've wanted a sleeper couch for the spare bedroom since we've moved in. My parents are coming to visit in three weeks so I definitely wanted to find one for their stay. Every couch that we've seen has either been ugly, enormous, or overly priced. We went to Jennifer Convertibles over the weekend and finally found a sleeper couch that we love AND that wasn't ridiculously expensive!! It's on the small side, but that's okay, we didn't want a huge couch to take up most of the room. We also got two matching ottomans and a side chair for a very great price. I'm sooo excited and I can't wait for it to arrive!

Here's a picture of the couch.



And this is the chair that we got. Why is this lady in this picture? Weird.


The website doesn't have a picture of the ottomans. :( They are circular with removal tops and have a small space inside to store things. They're so cute, I love them. They'll be here in two weeks and when they arrive you know I'll take pictures...

Did you buy anything this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment