Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today's Updates: Living & Dining Room

As previously mentioned, my husband and I made some updates to our home this weekend. We hung up our scones in the dining room and our collage frame in the hallway. Today I did a little shopping and found a beautiful plush throw to drape over the new couch. I also bought some cute pumpkins and fall foliage for the living room.

Our scones in the dining room.



The collage is hanging right by the front door, same place we had it in our old apartment.


Our living room all decked out for Fall!!




The pumpkins look so cute, don't you think?

For those of you who don't remember, I am a native to Miami, FL. Right now it's over 90 degrees in Miami; the heat smacks you in the face as soon as you step outside your door. Who wouldn't prefer Michigan weather over that!

So far I love living up north, and yes, I know, everyone tells me, just wait until the winter! Very soon I'm going to start experimenting with Fall recipes, anything that has to do with apples as I've never baked anything with apples before.

Oh, and I almost forgot, take a look at my front door!



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment