Thursday, September 17, 2009

Today's Spotlight: The Guest Bathroom

When we moved in last month, we were on a time crunch to paint our place. We had a week before Sergio would start medical school so we lived, breathed, and ate paint. We painted nearly everything, except our guest bathroom and the kitchen. It was our first time painting so we didn't really know what we were doing! We also started to paint our master bath, but the color is hideous so it's going to be painted over.

My project for this week was to Tackle the Guest Bathroom!! All our paint supplies have been sitting out in the porch. I went through everything on Monday and saw that we had almost everything I would need to paint the bathroom. For a while we were just going to hire someone to finish up for us, but I figured, what the hell, I've got nothing to do so I'm going to paint it myself!

And I am very proud of how it turned out.



Bathroom Door on the left, Linen Closet on Right





If you keep on walking past the shower, there's the toilet! I still have some touching up to do, but overall, I'm happy with how it turned out!

Did you complete/start any projects this week?

1 comment:

  1. What paint color is that? It looks like Behr's Mother Nature. If so, that is what we have in our bedroom!

    ReplyDelete