Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today's Decor: Halloween!!

I've had a few issues with my Halloween decorations this year. I could have sworn I had more; I spent a good two days wondering where it all went. But I worked with what I had and went out to get some more...

I bought Halloween garlands last year and put them up by our doorway. This year I decided the kitchen never gets some Holiday love, so I hung them above our cabinets.



Please keep in mind that we rent an apartment. The kitchen has to remain this way. Ugly cabinets!!



I had this black bowl from last year, filled it with candy corn, and then I found these placemats early on during the week. They were 30% off, yaay!! I think they're so cute.



Here's our server in the dining room which I'm really not liking. I want to find black candelabras and black candles to replace the autumn ones there. I might buy some spider webs too and make it all spooky.



...and here's our front door! When my husband saw everything that I had done, he just shook his head and told me I have a problem. Yes, I know, and it just keeps getting worse. :)


How's your Halloween decor coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment