Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tomorrow's Timeline: The Hubb's Birthday!!

Tomorrow is the hubb's 26th birthday!! I think I'm more excited than he is as I've been planning his day for almost two weeks now. There's going to be good food, good company, and chocolate cake.

At first, I was going to cook one of his favorite meals, but then the guest list was getting a little out of hand so we opted for a restaurant instead. After dinner some friends are coming back to our place for chocolate cake. It's been a while since I've planned an event so here's my try at a timeline.

Morning
-Make hubbs chocolate chip pancakes
-Open gifts
-Relax a little bit, then tidy up the house.
-Wipe down guest bathroom
-Dust living room furniture

Afternoon
-Bake Chocolate Oreo Cake while hubbs is at band practice
-Set up dining room with decorations

Evening
-Get ready
-Eat out with friends
-Come back home and surprise hubbs with decorations and chocolate cake!

I hope he has an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment