Monday, December 7, 2009

I Know it's Late...

..But I still have to share my Thanksgiving table!! I know, I'm a horrible blogger.

Our Thanksgiving was PERFECT. And when I say perfect, I mean the food, desserts, table decor, and company was exquisite!! I have never made a turkey before and my best friend and I made the best turkey we have ever had. I SWEAR. It was unbelievable. We were in shock! All the desserts were made the day before as well as the sweet potato casserole. We also brined the turkey and it sat in a bath of saltwater seasoned with pepper and oregano. On the day of, the stuffing, cornbread, corn on the cob were all prepared while the turkey baked in the oven. I don't know how it all worked out so well, nothing was cold, nothing was out too long before we sat down to eat. I think Kim has to be involved in all my events from now on! We made an amazing team.

Here's the table before.



And after.



Buffet Server with all our sides.



This was my plate.



And then there was dessert! The pumpkin cheesecake was so good.



I have to share some of these recipes with you. They are just too good to keep to myself! I hope your Thanksgiving went just as smooth. Now on to some Christmas decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment