Friday, August 21, 2009

Today's Purchase: Black-Rimmed Frames

I have a serious weakness when it comes to Kohl's. Today I went just to "look around" and I find myself in the decorative home section staring at the huge 55% off signs. 55%?? Who does that, other than Kohl's? So I'm looking around, thinking about the many empty walls we still have in our apartment. I told Sergio the day before that I wanted to make one of the walls in the hallway a picture wall. I was thinking of doing a collage, or putting three 8 X 10's in a row. I strolled through the frame aisles thinking I wasn't going to find anything I liked when I found these.


PhotobucketPhotobucket

I must have stood there staring for 20 minutes until I started arranging frames on the carpeted floor. Does this happen to anybody else? Or am I the crazy one? I was so glad the store was empty and no one saw me mutter to myself and then put them back on the shelves and stare for another 15 minutes until I decided to buy them. I ran over to the cash register before I could change my mind. Now I have to decide what pictures to put in them! Check back tomorrow to see how they turned out!


What did you buy today?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you are blogging!!! I will be able to keep up with you guys!!
    I am in Chicago right now, hopefully in the future I will be able to have a boudoir in Michigan so I can pass by to say HI!!!!! I can wait to see wish photos u choose. I hope u pick a Couple of mine :) hugs!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen! Thanks so much for coming to my blog! I was actually thinking about a boudoir in Michigan and wanted to talk to you about that. It would be a great idea! Thanks again!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete