Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today's Accomplishment: Black-Rimmed Frames!

Originally I was going to hang up our new frames the next day after I bought them. I picked out all the pictures I wanted to use and started taking the frames out of their packing. Much to my dismay, the horizontal frames were in horrible shape! One of them had a crack in the wood. A very obvious, ugly crack that split the corner in half. The other one was missing the frame mat and had these awful gooey black marks on the actual glass. I couldn't believe I didn't notice that in the store! When I went to return the frames I was very disappointed. There were only two left, and BOTH of them were cracked, severely. So that meant I had to contemplate a new selection of frames. Yes, I stood there for another 20 minutes until I made by decision.

Take a look at how they turned out!








So what do you think? The center collage has a random selection of pictures from this year. The frame on the far left has three pictures from my wedding and the other has three of my engagement pictures. Yay!! One wall down, many more to go!

What did you accomplish today?

No comments:

Post a Comment